The key, strategic messaging platform for travel companies
- XML Pro lowers your total GDS interface development, infrastructure and maintenance costs (Web Services).
- XML Pro helps you create superior e-Commerce opportunities, boost travel distribution and transaction processing capabilities, and expand travel revenue sources.
- It offers complete host functionality and is geared around a service-oriented architecture and Web Services, enabling efficient scaling of the product as enhancements are rolled out on the GDS.
- While XML Pro offers unlimited flexibility with the broadest range of content and industry leading functionality available,
- Travelport continuously expands global content access and adds innovative functionality to meet the needs of growing distribution channels.
- The XML Pro online software development kit (SDK) helps your developers learn, customize and implement the best solutions for your travel applications.
- Well-refined implementation and support practices ensure you’re up and running quickly.
- Development is further simplified through the use of Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) and the latest data transfer standards for fast deployment of Web Services.
- Implementation can be done over an existing TCP/IP connection using https protocol – no dedicated circuits are required.
- Advanced data compression capabilities provide smaller messages, reduced bandwidth requirements and faster system response times.
- Encryption technologies boost end consumer confidence, minimizing security breaches and business liability in the process.
- Requires an Internet Service Provider (ISP) and system access through a Travelport agreement.