- Ensures accurate, up-to-the-minute availability
- Increases subscriber confidence in your inventory and classes of service displayed
- Minimizes failed sales due to out-of-sync information
- Maximizes your revenue opportunities with the ability to fine-tune seat inventory
- Airline Source operates through a dedicated interactive link between airline internal reservations system and the Worldspan GDS.
- Airline yield management systems are used to show flight availability displays, based on subscriber location, class of service and number of seats.
- Through point of sale, availability can be returned selectively by market, flight or date range, domestic or international flights, or other selected criteria.
- Worldspan Direct Sell participation is required.